TERMS OF SERVICE
1) Displayed base prices are subject to change.
2) Clear and concise visual references and/or description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client. After which the preliminary quote may be reassessed by the Artist.
3) Payments must be made up front in full. Upon request, a thumbnail sketch may be provided before the payment is issued to prove authenticity.
4) If the artwork is finished before final payments are made, the Client will not receive the original drawing or digital image of the commission until final payments are made.
5) Clients will have the opportunity to direct alterations of their commission in the sketch stage.
6) The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
7) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during the sketch stage they will be refunded 50% of what they paid.
8) If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the colouring stage whether or not they will not be issued a partial refund is at the artist's discretion.
9) The Artist will not discuss a commission with a client via public forum or direct messenger. Communications about commissions between Client and Artist will be made only through Discord or (email@example.com) to ensure all information and communications are consolidated in one location.
10) The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behaviour.
11) The Artist ensures the Client will receive email updates on commission status. Clients are encouraged to check in when they feel it’s necessary for updates, assurance or reminders. Public updates may also be made via social media platforms.
12) The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
13) The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise.
14) The Client retains all rights to their respective characters. This does not allow them rights to the commissioned image (see articles 12 and 13).
15) The Client may not profit from the artwork. This includes the sale of the digital files, or rights to the image.
16) The Client may upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required.
17) The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
18) The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.